: Marketing Generalist
: VP Marketing
TYPE OF POSITION
Batesville Products, Inc. is a well-established company on the grow and is looking for a designated Marketing Generalist to be part of the Marketing Team.
Candidates should possess broad knowledge of current best practices in the following areas:
- Inbound and outbound marketing
- Social media management
- Content creation (i.e.: Case Study, White Paper, Cust. Interviews, Blogs, etc.)
- Website management
- Brand management
- Generating Videos & Editing knowledge
- Analytics and CRM (i.e.: HubSpot)
- Market Research
The ideal candidate will have areas of expertise that they will bring to the table as well as a willingness to learn and grow into this dynamic role. The new employee will work with the existing VP of Marketing to become familiar with the brand and current projects, eventually taking the lead into future projects and campaigns. The right person will be motivated and highly organized, and ready to take the lead on projects of their own design. This is a full-time position with room to advance.
Type of Job: Full Time (Exempt)
Job Location: Lawrenceburg, Indiana
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Leads the analysis and presentation of data to help BPI determine marketing strategies.
- Create metrics and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Social Media management and regular content creation
- Facilitation of Webinars
- Web updates and email marketing
- Ad campaigns both digital and physical
- Scheduling and organizing trade shows and training events
- Working with Vendors to participate in and promote vendor marketing promotions
- Analyzing local and national trends and Market Research/li>
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with meeting platforms (GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Strong creative writing and communication skills
- Comfortable working within current social media platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, SEO best practices
- Web design knowledge a huge plus
- Manufacturing related familiarity or experience a plus
- Associates or bachelor’s required in Marketing/Business related field
- 1-3 Years’ experience working in a marketing role or equivalent
- Walking, standing, sitting, listening, and talking on a wide variety and continual basis. Movement generally throughout the manufacturing areas required. Ability to travel to local plants on a regular basis and overnight to various state trade shows.