Human Resource Generalist - Part-Time
Open Position: Part-Time HR Generalist
LOCATION: Aurora, IN
REPORTS TO: CFO
TYPE OF POSITION: Part-Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: To administer human resource activities, oversight of hiring, retention, termination, records, compliance, and long-term staffing strategies. Responsibilities include programs for employee training, safety, health, and morale. To fulfill the role of employee advocate thru advancing a continuous improvement culture.
- Develop new employee orientation.
- Conducts recruitment effort for nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: ERP, Technical Capacity, mathematical skills. Results Driven. Initiative. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE: HR manufacturing experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Walking, Standing, sitting, listening and talking on a wide variety and continual basis. Movement generally throughout the manufacturing areas required.